eskandari at guilan dot ac dot ir
[Google Scholar] [Academic Website] [Linkedin]
[My Complete CV]
I’m broadly interested in machine learning. I am currently an Assistant Professor at Department of Computer Science, University of Guilan, Rasht, Iran.
I received my Ph.D. in applied mathematics from Shahid Bahonar University of Kerman, under supervision of professor Mohammad Masoud Javidi. Before that, I spent six months at Middle East Technical University (METU), working with professor Emre Akbas.
I received my MSc in Computer Science from Shahid Bahonar University of Kerman, where I worked on intelligent supply chain managements systems under supervision of professor Marjan Kuchki Rafsanjani. I have also worked as a base station transmitter (BTS) maintenance expert at ICT-TCI (Mazandaran Branch) for two years.
- Deep Learning (Graduate) Fall 2022
- Learning Algorithms (Graduate) Spring 2022
- Mathematical Foundations of Data Science (Graduate) (Fall 2021)
- Topics in Machine Learning (Graduate, co-taught with Prof.Salahi) (Spring 2020)
- Artificial Intelligence (Undergraduate) (Fall 2021)(Fall 2020)(Fall 2019)(Fall 2018)(Fall 2017)(Fall 2016)
- Advanced Progarmming using Python (Undergraduate) (Spring 2022)(Fall 2021)(Spring 2020)(Fall 2020)(Spring 2020)
- Advanced Progarmming using Java (Undergraduate) (Fall 2019)(Spring 2019)(Fall 2018)(Spring 2018)(Fall 2017)(Spring 2017)(Fall 2016)(Spring 2016)
- Database Concepts (Undergraduate) (Fall 2021)(Fall 2020)(Fall 2019)(Fall 2018)(Fall 2017)(Fall 2016)(Fall 2015)
- Best E-teacher of the Faculty of Mathematical Science, 2020.
- Best teacher of the Department of Computer Science (from students point of view) 2018.
- MSRT (Ministry of Science, Research and Technology) PHD scholarship award, 2015.
- Best faculty researcher prize at Shahid Bahonar University of Kerman, 2014.
- Best faculty researcher prize at Shahid Bahonar University of Kerman, 2016.
- First rank during master studies.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- Deep Learning